Sausage Rolls 🌯♨️
Such a tasty appetizer and comes together in no time‼️
But before I get into the ingredients and steps, I would like to first thank @saharskitchen_ for this amazing recipe ❤️ I have been following her page for a while and truly enjoy her recipes.
🥩 500 grams chopped meat
🧅 1 medium onion
🥕 1 medium carrot
🍄 6 mushrooms
🧄 3 garlic cloves
🥖 1/2 cup bread crumbs
🥫 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
🥄 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
🍅 1 tablespoon ketchup
♨️ 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
🧂 Salt & Pepper to taste
🌿 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasonings
🗞 2 puff pastry sheets
🥚 Egg wash: 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
– Finely mince onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrot together in the food processor.
– Transfer the chopped meat to a medium bowl, add the minced veggies, bread crumbs, all the seasonings, ketchup, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and give everything a good mix until all is well combined.
– Gently roll out each of the puff pastry sheets between two layers of parchment paper to make them a little thinner. Cut each sheet in 3 rectangles.
– Divide the meat mixture into 6 equal portions and spread each portion along the longer side of each rectangle.
– Roll the dough around the meat to form a log. Cut each log into equal size pieces, brush each piece with egg wash and sprinkle sesame and poppy seeds on top of each piece or leave them plain.
– Bake in a 350F preheated oven unit puffed and golden.
Bon Appétit ❤️
MADE WITH LOVE!
#sausage #puffpastry #rolls#puffpastryrecipes #appetizer#appetizers #sausagerolls #meatroll#appetizerideas #horsdoeuvres#fingerfood #fingerfoods #snack#snacks #فطيرة #سجق #مقبلات #سناك#لانش_بوكس #madewithlove#rubys_kitchen