Nothing screams fall more than warm ooey gooey chewy Oatmeal Cookies packed with white and milk chocolate chips, raisins, cranberries and sour cherries! Can you imagine how delicious these babies are⁉️
To make these delicious oatmeal cookies you’ll need:
🍪 1/2 lb. (2 sticks) butter, softened
🍪 1 cup brown sugar
🍪 1/2 cup regular sugar
🍪 2 eggs
🍪 1 teaspoon vanilla
🍪 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
🍪 1 teaspoon baking soda
🍪 1 teaspoon cinnamon
🍪 1 teaspoon salt
🍪 3 cups oats
🍪 1 cup raisins, cranberries, sour cherries, or a mix of all three.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
On high speed, beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
Gradually add in flour mixture. Lastly, stir in oats, raisins, cranberries and sour cherries.
Using an ice cream scoop, divide the dough into equal size balls, place them on a tray lined with parchment paper and refrigerate them for two hours up to overnight.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, then take them out of the oven, add some cranberries and chocolate chips on top and pop back in the oven for a few more minutes until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet; then transfer to wire rack.
Recipe video coming up next! 📸
Bon Appétit 🍪❤️
– Finely mince onion, garlic, mushrooms and carrot together in the food processor.
– Transfer the chopped meat to a medium bowl, add the minced veggies, bread crumbs, all the seasonings, ketchup, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and give everything a good mix until all is well combined.
– Gently roll out each of the puff pastry sheets between two layers of parchment paper to make them a little thinner. Cut each sheet in 3 rectangles.
– Divide the meat mixture into 6 equal portions and spread each portion along the longer side of each rectangle.
– Roll the dough around the meat to form a log. Cut each log into equal size pieces, brush each piece with egg wash and sprinkle sesame and poppy seeds on top of each piece or leave them plain.
– Bake in a 350F preheated oven unit puffed and golden.
Bon Appétit ❤️
MADE WITH LOVE!
#oatmeal #cookies #oatmealcookie#oatmealcookies#oatmealraisincookies #cranberries#sourcherries #chocolatechips#chocolatechipcookies#cookiesofinstagram #fall2021#fallbaking #happyfallyall #كوكيز #شوفان#كوكيز_شوفان