- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thighs or a mix, cut into 1” chunks
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed or blanched
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
In a large Ziplock bag or a bowl, whisk cornstarch with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
In a Wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook in two batches, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through – about 5 minutes for each batch.
Toss the chicken with the sauce and cook for two minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Add the steamed broccoli florets, toss to coat and remove from heat.
Garnish the top with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve with Jasmine or regular white rice.