- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk (or full fat milk)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tablespoons blueberry jam (optional)
In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, butter, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and ricotta cheese. Swift in the flour, salt and baking powder and combine all very well. Fold in the blueberries and blueberry jam and let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
Heat large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray or add butter. Pour 1/4 of the batter into the center of the skillet. Cook on one side until bubbles appear on the surface. Using a large spatula, gently flip pancake to the other side and cook for 1 minute. Repeat process until the batter is finished.
Serve with you favorite toppings, eat and enjoy! 👩🏻🍳👌🏻