You will need: 1 package of dried apricot paste (300-400 grams)
- Unwrap and unfold the apricot sheet
- Cut with scissors in to small squares and cover with hot water (I soak mine overnight)
- The apricot paste pieces will start to dissolve in the hot water
- Transfer to the blender and add sugar to taste. (I added about 2/3 of a cup)
- Purée until smoothie. If too thick add more water to reach the desired consistency (I like mine on the thicker side).
- Optional: Add 1 tsp rose water or liquid vanilla
- Serve cold and enjoy!