You will need: Chicken Stock, 2 mugs of Tomato Purée, 5 tablespoons of Flour
- To the soup pot, add 2 mugs tomato purée, or crushed tomato
- Add 6 tablespoons flour, and then mix together until they are well combined
- Add room temperature chicken stock to the tomato and flour mix
- Bring the soup to a soft boil, while whisking so no flour lumps are formed
- Right before serving add cream until you reach desired soup thickness and consistency
- Heat soup, adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve!