- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Thaw puff pastry sheet according to package instructions.
- dust your working surface with flour and roll out the puff pastry dough so it can fit in a 9 inch tart pan.
- Transfer the dough to the tart pan and poke the bottom all around with a fork. Refrigerate until you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, vanilla, condensed
milk, flour, salt, butter and 1 1/4 cup coconut. Pour the filling over the puff pastry crust and sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut.
- Bake in a 350 F preheated oven, on the lower rack, for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden brown and the filling is set.
- Cool on a wire rack and drizzle the top with caramel sauce (optional)
Serve & Enjoy! 🥮👩🏻🍳👌🏻🥥