- 1 pack fettuccine (450 g)
- 1 cup smoked salmon, cut in medium pieces
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 1/2 cup dill
- 1/2 large shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 cup cream
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 3/4 tbsp tomato paste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta al-dente as per package directions. Preserve 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking water for the sauce.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and sauté until translucent and fragrant. Add the peas and dill and sauté for 2 minutes. Add cream and salmon and lower heat to medium.
- Once heated through, add the cheese, stir and let the sauce simmer until it reduces and thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking liquid to the sauce and let it simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Serve and Enjoy! 👩🏻🍳👌🏻