- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- cold water
- roasted peanuts for garnish
Add all the ingredients to a medium bowl (except water & roasted peanuts). Wisk well to combine. Taste and adjust flavor with any desired additional amounts of lime juice, soy sauce or sriracha. Adjust consistency with water, garnish with roasted peanuts and enjoy!
This sauce is great for dipping, tastes amazing as a salad dressing and makes a delicious marinade for grilled chicken. You can adjust the consistency of the sauce to your liking by simply adding more or less water to the mix.