Delicious, creamy Cannoli Dip!
This has become a family favorite over the years and is always a crowd pleaser. Just the perfect sweet treat for your next holiday party.
To make it you’ll need:
🍥 15 ounces ricotta cheese drained – I drain the ricotta by spooning it on to layers of paper towels and pressing out all the moisture. You’ll need to do this a few times to get rid of as much moisture as possible.
🍥 8 ounces mascarpone cheese for a more authentic taste; but if mascarpone is not available, cream cheese can be used instead.
🍥 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
🍥 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
🍥 ¾ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
🍥 Zest of 1 small orange
– In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, mascarpone and powdered sugar. First mix them with a spatula, then use the hand mixer on medium speed; to avoid a powdered sugar mess 😁
– Add vanilla and give it a mix until smooth.
– Fold in all but two tablespoons of the mini chocolate chips.
– Add orange zest, mix it in, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
– Just before serving, sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top and dust with powdered sugar.
Serve and enjoy with your favorite dippers. Bon Appétit ❤️
Recipe video is coming up next!
MADE WITH LOVE!