You will need: Three fresh cups of cranberries, 2 cups of orange juice, one 1/3 cup of sugar
- In a medium sauce pan, toss the cranberries and sugar together.
- Add the orange juice and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes until the cranberries soften and start to pop.
- Transfer the relish to a bowl, it will thicken as it cools.
- You can also add a couple of optional ingredients to this recipe such as shredded apple, diced walnuts, clementine zest, and pomegranate juice. They all go very well with the cranberry relish.
- Enjoy! If you have leftovers that’s not a problem, spread them on butter toast, on a croissant, over baked brie cheese, or simply enjoy it as a cheesecake or ice cream topping!
Want to see how I made this recipe? Follow me on Instagram!